Tuesday, October 6, 2009

August

In August we celebrated my birthday. I will leave everyone to guess how old I am now. We did not have enough candles, so I got one candle for each child. London was very excited that I was four just like her.
The main attractions at my birthday celebration were these two. The other kids always give Guinevere baby dolls to play with, and I am sure that she thought Jalynn was the most real looking baby doll she had ever seen. She kept grabbing at her face. I chose this picture because I love the look Jalynn is giving Guinevere.

We also picked up some new pajamas for the boys in August. I think kids look so cute in feety pajamas. I just love the ones that Rob got for Joseph. Little monsters, and they even have faces on the feet. I think these pajamas truly exemplify Joseph's personality, a cute little monster.

Jacobs have a cute monkey on them, but he would not stay still enough to get a picture of it. I made the mistake of leaving and empty laundry basket downstairs, and the kids quickly made use of it. Sometimes they would all pile in, and others they would have one person in while the other two pulled/pushed them around the living room. They put a nice crack in the bottom of the basket, and I had to take it away.

Hopefully I will have a quick overview of September up soon. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

So sad when you're too old to have the right number of candles! That's how old you'll be the rest of your life. ;)

Jalynn already looks big! She's supposed to be a newborn!!!