Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hair Cuts

The boys all needed hair cuts, and I figured since I had out the clippers we could go ahead and cut Guinevere's hair to. I have had a few people tell me that if you shave a babies hair that it will come back in thicker. Since Guinevere only really had hair on the top of her head, and it was pretty thin I figured what can it hurt. Since Rob and I were both needed (one to hold and one to cut) we passed the camera off to London who actually got some pretty good pictures of Guinevere's first haircut.

Here we are right at the start, that is Josephs big head in the picture with us. He found the whole hair cutting process very interesting.

London got a bit bored only taking pictures of Guinevere, so she ventured out and got pictures of other interesting things.

Joseph did just fine getting his hair cut, Jacob started out ok, but by the time I was half way done he started screaming. Afterwards he was fine posing for a picture for London.



Here is Guinevere with her freshly shaved head. Doesn't she have a beautiful head!


Here is Jacob, Joseph, and Guinevere showing off there new hair do's

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Poor Gwen -- look at her crying to lose her beautiful hair!!! When her hair is thick and unmanageable she'll blame you ... :)