Thursday, March 8, 2012

Disney Roundup

I figured after all the crying, whining, napping, and peeing on rides that went on that the kids were pretty tired. I thought that even though we were calling it an early night getting back to the house around 7pm that the kids would want to go right to sleep. I was sadly mistaken. They were all in great moods, had all kinds of energy and willing to smile for pictures. Before our trip we got Disney shirts for all the kids. Between the ones they got for Christmas and the ones that we picked up for them they all had enough themed shirts to wear a different one each of the 5 days we were in California. At the park they were each able to pick out a Micky Mouse ear hat and a light toy. There are the pictures of all my happy children right before they drop off in to dreamland.





I can't wait to go again in three or four more years.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I love that you keep putting up more pictures--the kids look like they are having such fun!

Ofamily said...

That is so awesome that you got to take your kids to Disney!