Sunday, March 4, 2012

California Adventure Day 2

On day 2 we went to California Adventure. The wait was really long for the Toy Story ride, so the kids and I went on the carousal a couple of times. Then after we joined Rob and my Dad in line Guinevere said she had to go to the restroom. Thank heavens for cell phones. By the time we got back they were already grabbing there glasses to get on the ride. I thought we were going to miss the ride, and I was really bummed, but a really nice cast member let Guinevere and I wait right where the people get on the rides for the rest of the family, and we were all able to go. It was worth the wait in line.

London had been talking about going on the Ferris wheel for days, but I figured once she saw how high up it took you that she would not want to go anymore. London and Jacob still wanted to ride it, so I sent Rob with them while my Dad and I took Joseph and Guinevere on the carousal two more times. Other then those two rides lines were pretty short and quick. We were able to go on all the rides that we wanted, catch the Aladdin show, and the talk to Crush the turtle. While we were in the show for Crush they let some of the children ask Crush questions. Jacob raised his had and they brought the microphone to him. Crush "Hey little dude whats your question." Jacob "My favorite color is blue." Crush after a slight pause "Ummm, True. Your favorite color is blue right?" Jacob "Yes." Crush "I love these true false questions I always have a 5o/50 chance of getting them right." It was much funnier in person.

I am sure once we get pictures from my Dad's camera that we will have lots more good pictures but due to height Rob had to ride all the rides with Joseph me with Guinevere and London and Jacob together. My Dad stayed on the ground and took pictures of us. We stayed extra late and watch World of Color. It was a great water show. However our view was not the best and I ended up holding Guinevere either in my arms or up on my shoulders for the whole show. I think the show last like 30 min. My mom and sister traded off with Joseph, and my dad had Jacob up on his shoulders. Rob got lucky and just stood London on the stroller seat, and she was tall enough to see. On the 40 min ride back to my Aunts house that night all 4 kids fell asleep.


California

3 comments:

the Rowleys said...

Loving the pictures! I didn't know Joseph had glasses. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. :)

the Rowleys said...

I mean Jacob! Sorry about that!

Denise said...

SO excited you had a fun trip! I've been meaning to call to see how it went ... but life keeps interrupting that thought. :) Post tons more pics -- we love seeing them! :)