Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random things

London loves to have parties with all of her animals. On this day it was Bambi's birthday, and she wanted Guinevere to join her. She put a large lego-like toy in front of each guest as a plate, and then gave them each a wooden bead for cake. Guinevere found the whole thing quit interesting. Those are Jacobs legs. He is throwing a fit because he was not invited, and he wanted some cake. I finally convinced London to include him, and all was well. Yes, I have to comfort my crying children about not getting to eat fake cake.


A lot of people can not believe that I take all four of my kids grocery shopping and to pediatrician appointments. They think I must be crazy (and maybe I am), but I really just don't have a choice in the matter. I do have the option of bathing them at separate times, but it is just so much faster to do it all at once. A little crazy, but faster. I usually try and get one of the older kids to hold Guinevere, but Joseph threw a fit when I gave her to Jacob. Joseph has really taken a liking to her. Maybe he still understands her when she babbles?


Guinevere has just recently started liking taking a bath. She is smiling even though Jacob keeps dumping water on her head.

Life is a little crazy with four kids under the age of 5, but it is also a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a great mom! I'm sure it's madness at times, but I love your attitude about having fun. I like having fun with my bunch too. - and they all bathe together too.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I love the way they all have such a love for eachother. That is precious. You are a great mom!

Brown Family said...

Gwen looks O.L.D. Time for another! ;)