Thursday, April 23, 2009

Do they look alike?

People always comment about who they think Guinevere looks like, so I thought I would post a picture of each of them at 4 months old to see who she really looks the most like. If I had a lot of free time on my hands I would have rounded up pictures of Rob and I at 4 months old as well, but I have four kids so I have practically no free time. At this moment my two boys are downstairs making a mess with the cereal. If I want to get things done though I will just have to ignore this fact for a few more minutes.

Guinevere

London

Joseph

Jacob

This is just a cute picture I got of Jacob and Guinevere today. Jacob loves his baby sister.

3 comments:

Lillie said...

London's mouth Jacob's ears and hair, Joseph's eyes.

Denise said...

Yes, I don't think she looks most like any of them. Jacob is such a cutie -- glad he's happy to have a little sister to love, protect and pick on. :)

the Rowleys said...

ok, my vote is that she looks most like Jacob, with some of London, but really in the end, she is herself, and very cute!