Friday, April 3, 2009

Repeling

A couple of weeks ago we went out repelling with some friends from church. Mostly to test the gear for the following weekends scout outing. London was at dance class, but the rest of us had a great time out there. Rob is the only one from our family to actually went down. I was to big of a chicken, plus I needed to keep and eye on the kids.

Here is Rob on one of his descents.


Guinevere was a perfect angel out there. She was happy to just sit and watch everything that was going on. Doesn't she look so cute in her little hat.


The boys had a blast playing in the dirt and watching people repel. We stopped by the dollar store and got them each a bucket and shovel. It was the best two bucks I have spent in a while. The got dirt all over them, but they were happy, so I was happy.

3 comments:

Lillie said...

Looks like a fun outing! My boys could play in the dirt for hours! Your little one is a cutie!

the Rowleys said...

I can't believe how much they are all growing! Looks like you had a good time.

Brown Family said...

Thanks so much for the pic of Gwen - -haven't seen one in a while. I think she's looking most like Joseph?

So fun! Can't wait to see pics of London's dance as well. :)