Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ABC's

Jacob is very concerned every time Guinevere cries. When she cries from the next room while he is eating he quickly says "Just a minute Guinevere," and then gets up and goes to see what is wrong with her. He tells her she is ok, and sticks the pacifier in. Yesterday while Rob and I were up stairs, Jacob ran up the stairs to tell us that Guinevere was crying in her swing (like we could not hear her). So we told him to go and sing to her so that she would stop. He said "OK" and ran back down the stairs. We did not actually expect him to quite her, but sure enough a few seconds later all that could be heard was Jacob sweetly singing the only song he knows all the words to, ABC's. Oh how I love my sweet little boy.

4 comments:

Lillie said...

How sweet. Hannah was in her chair waiting for me to feed her the other day, and what does Ben do, but pick up the spoon and start feeding her for me. I love my sweet boy too. :}

the Rowleys said...

so adorable! He sounds like a good helper!

Brown Family said...

I think one of the best thing about having kids is seeing them interact with each other. There is nothing more adorable than that!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is adorable. He is so sweet! I bet bet you love that big brother is so helping.