Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disney Breakfast.

To start our Disneyland trip off right my Dad took us to a character breakfast. The food was great, and the kids absolutely loved seeing all the characters that were there.

Joseph sleeps with a small Winni the Pooh and Tigger, so I really tried to prepare him that the ones we would be seeing were going to be a lot bigger. He had no problem loving on all the giant Pooh characters.

Jacob and Joseph with Eeyore. I just love how Joseph is too engrossed in cuddling up to Eeyore to even look at the camera.

I think the cheesy grin on my face might just be as big as Hooks.

This is not the best picture, but it is the only one I have with all 4 of the kids.

This is my sister Barbara with her daughter Jalynn, Me holding Guinevere, and the lady in red is our breakfast hostess Minni Mouse.

London was so excited to show Minni that she had a picture of her on her shirt.


Guinevere loved Pooh. She kept grabbing his nose, and petting his soft fur.


Minni got right down and was playing peek-a-boo with Jalynn.


Here are the other three with Pooh. He was the first character that we saw when we got into breakfast. Each of the characters came around multiple times, so the kids really had a chance to warm up to them.



We all had a really great time. I hope the kids remember this experience for a long time. Thanks Dad.

2 comments:

Denise said...

SO. MUCH. FUN!!! I'm jealous. :)

the Rowleys said...

love the pictures. Glad the kids had such a great time!