Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Visiting Santa

I could not believe it, but I actually found a place that would give you a picture, and let you take your own picture for free with Santa. There have been a few years where I didn't get any pictures of the kids with Santa because they were too expensive.

Last year when we went to see Santa London was the only one who would willingly go and sit on his lap. This year all four kids sat with Santa, and Jacob and London actually talked to him.

London said that she wanted more ponies to play with.

Jacob asked for cars and airplanes.
Joseph said nothing, but did steal a few glances at the big guy before getting off of his lap.

Guinevere stared at me the whole time. I don't think she even realized she was sitting on someones lap. As I put her down I assured Santa that she had a dry freshly changed diaper, he gave me a little laugh at that.

No comments: