Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guinevere's Birthday

We recently celebrated Guinevere's 1st Birthday. I can not believe how quickly this past year has gone by. Perhaps I will be saying this forever, but it feels like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital. I am amazed at how quickly she is growing.

I love the dirty look she is giving the candle in this picture. She just stared at it for the longest time, and then right on cue for the end of the song she tried to grab it.

This is one of the only pictures that we got of her actually looking up at the camera.

She was not a big fan of the cake. She tried some of it, and sort of pushed it around on the tray, and then cried to get down.


My grandma is frequently out of town, so we were pretty excited that she was able to be here for Guinevere's first birthday. This is her with my Aunt Brenda.


It was a short, quite, simple party, but that was all right with me and the birthday girl.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I can't believe she's that old, either. I know it wasn't your intent, but these pics are great of you. :)

Have a great holiday!

the Rowleys said...

happy birthday Guinevere! Wow, it goes by too fast!

Carol said...

How well I remember holding Precious little Guinevere shortly after her birth--Has it really been a year?
We sure love you guys!