Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weather

The weather here has been so nice. This is the time of year that I really love to live in Arizona. We went to the zoo on Tuesday morning and enjoyed 70 degree weather. We have been able to have all the windows open so the house can air out. Soon we will have to close up the windows at night so the kids don't get too cold, but if it was up to me we would leave the windows open all winter long. Last night Rob had to throw another blanket on his side of the bed because he said it was cold in the house. I thought the temperature was perfect and would not let him close the window in our room (maybe I will be colder after this pregnancy is over). My children think that it is cold outside as well. When they go out they insist on having there jackets on, and London wants a pair of mittens to play outside in. London lived in Alaska the longest of any of my children, yet she is the biggest baby about being cold. If we want to see snow or the fall colors, we can drive a couple of hours north. However, I still have no desire to see or play in the snow even though we have not lived in Alaska for 3 years now. If any of our friends in Alaska or Utah want to come and visit so that they can defrost for a while you are more then welcome. I love Arizona winters.

2 comments:

the Rowleys said...

sounds like the prefect weather. But I have to admit I love the Seattle weather. Nothing like drizzly rain all day long. :)

Carolyn Townsend said...

The warmth is very nice. I was just in PHX in August to get warm after such a cold summer. I will have to look you guys up next time I am there.

You look great. Are you still going through midwives? I love them. They are great. Thanks for the inspiration!