Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pregnancy


I have had a few people mention that I never post or send pictures of myself, so today I had Rob snap a few shots of me and my pregnant self after church. Overall this pregnancy has been going really well. Just a few weeks left and I am still actively pushing all three of my children around Costco and the zoo. I figured out the other day that when all three of them are in a shopping cart it is over 100lbs of just kids, not to mention groceries. By this time in my pregnancy with Joseph I was pretty much just sitting around the house hoping he would come out soon. So I am either getting stronger, or Gwen is not going to be a huge baby like Joseph. I hope you all enjoy the picture of me, you probably won't see them very often.

3 comments:

the Rowleys said...

Let's hope that Gwen is not quite as big as Joseph (for your sake). Awesome that you are feeling so well and doing so much! You are awesome!

Denise said...

Cute picture. I'm glad you got it since you are running out of time. :)

I'd love to see pics of the new kitchen and carpeted stairs as well ...

Denise said...

Heya, how about a picture of that foot?!? But only if you posted again soon ... I don't think I could bear to look at it for long ...