Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Photos

While we were in Utah for a family reunion we took some time for my sister-in-law Denise to take some pictures of our family. Understandably so, this was a rather difficult task. Guinevere was screaming most of the time. Jacob and Joseph alternated times that they refused to do anything we asked them to do. London was pretty cooperative most of the time, she just got tired of smiling and really bored.

3 Girls

3 Boys




It took some photo merging, but I did get two family photos where everyone is looking at the camera. Thank you to Denise (and Paul) for all there hard work.

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

Way to go w/that last one! If you see that you have no idea how painful it is to have only 1/4 of the kids cooperate! :) At least you looked good in 'em all. ;)

Carol said...

Kudos to denise and paul for getting some beautiful pictures of your sweet family. (These I'll have to print for my mantel!) I love the matching dresses for Guinevere and London! And I love EVERYONE's smiles!