Wednesday, January 27, 2010

London is 5 now

My little girl is 5. London is helpful, sweet, sensitive, smart, and very talkative. She has a wonderful memory. I am constantly amazed at all the things that she remembers. She loves going to preschool, and she enjoys being a Sunbeam, so that she can be in Primary with all the older kids. She definitely got Rob's outgoing genes, she is not afraid to make comments in class, or at church, and she will volunteer get up and say prayers in from the the whole Primary with out any help. Don't get me wrong, she is a typical 5 year old, we have temper tantrums and plenty of crying, but for the most part she is a joy to have around, and I simply could not imagine life without her. It will be a little hard on me when she goes to kindergarten in the fall.

We had a family party and friend party this year. I will talk about the friend party in a different post. She was really happy with all the gifts that she got. She got some harder puzzles (she was breezing through the ones that we had), some games, 3 new dresses, and some ponies.



She has really enjoyed playing with everything that she got, but she loves her ponies. They came with combs and lots of hair accessories. Don't you just love the holes in her leggings. I stitched them early on, but she wears them so much that they just kept ripping. I have tried to get her to throw them away, but she "loves" them.

2 comments:

Denise said...

And you forgot to mention that adorable voice of her -- I can't get enough of it! :) Happy b-day London!

(p.s. If you have half-day kindergarten then the jump to first grade is much worse than kindergarten, so no worries.)

Carol said...

It's hard to believe that London is 5! I remember just over a year ago when she kept reminding us that she was almost 4. It amazed us that while we were there we asked London everything (where does your mom keep...? what do your parents do when...?, etc.) She was only 3 then and in charge!