Sunday, November 29, 2009

Zoo

Back before Thanksgiving, I made a trip to the zoo with all five kids. Luckily I went with another mom who only has one child, so I managed to keep my sanity, and all five of the children. I took only two pictures on our outing.

The first is of a goose standing on one leg. I guess she has been spending too much time with the flamingos that she shares her enclosure with. It was just too funny of a picture to pass up, and this was still early in our zoo adventure.


The second was of my two babies. When ever I take the two of them out I always have people stop and ask me if they are twins. Don't they just look so cute. They spent the majority of there awake time at the zoo fighting over each others pacifiers.


I wish that I had gotten a picture of them both asleep in the stroller, but by that time I was so frazzled that there was no way I was taking the camera out again. Jacob and Joseph were both complaining that they were tired and wanted to ride in the stroller. London had the bright idea that she could just hold one of the babies on her lap while she rode in the stroller. If they had not both been sleeping this might have been a viable solution. As it was I ended up trading off packing one boy while the other whined at my side about how tired he was. I told London that she was too heavy and would just have to walk. Needless to say I got a really good work out in at the zoo.

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

You gotta love when your fun outings turn ornery! :) Those babies do look very cute in the stroller. Mind you, they look nothing alike, but I guess with similar ages people would wonder.

the Rowleys said...

So I think I missed something... are you babysitting another baby?